Sunday, June 8, 2014

usa today, méxico mañana

hey! today is my last day in phoenix! We are flying to hermosillo tomorrow morning, which means I better start packing. This afternoon, the ambassadors who live in Arcadia will be taking a group photo for the Arc. News, since we won't be reunited for a month. Last night was our final goodbye pool party, and while I will miss everyone, I can't wait to hear about the adventures! here's the photo from last night and the Arcadia news one




Anyway, this is pointless since I'm still home. I'm super excited for the trip, and I will miss phoenix, but don't mind being away for a few weeks. I will probably bring my fav stuffed animal, little lamby, and pray that my family doesn't finish Friday Night Lights without me (please guys). but I know they will :(

I will keep messaging Zyanya today—she said something in spanish about a toilet which I'm taking as she dropped her phone in a toilet and that's why it's not working! I was laughing at first, but I have done that tooo..ick! so we just use fb, but i'll finally meet her tomorrow which is amazing! yay!

chao for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment