Friday, June 20, 2014

hicimos un pastel y no lo comimos

It is almost exactly 12 hours since my last update woahh! I'm super exhausted right now. It was a long afternoon, and we're sitting in Zyanya's room with Pamela and Zyanya on Zyanya's bed and Laurel and I on my bed. I just finished curling random pieces of hair out of boredom, and laurel watched me, falling asleep intermittently. We're quite the energetic bunch!!!

After the last blog post, I gathered all my things and peeked into Sarhoma's room to tell Sarhoma and Z that I was going downstairs, but Zyanya reminded me that the AC was off, so I turned back around and sat back down on the bed. Majorly exciting moment. Then, after Zyanya mopped the house, her mom came home to cook lunch. We watched Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory (which has always displeased me but they love it) and we helped set the table. Macrina made a delicious meal, and I can't believe I forgot to photograph it...darn. It consisted of mac-n-cheese, salad, and a beef cake (i don't know what to call it). The mac-n-cheese, which I had to eat first to keep kosher, was an extremely flavorful light/whitish cream-covered pasta. I can't even explain the flavor, it was so good and something I had never tasted before. The beef was also good, and even though I wan't hungry, I was pretty much obligated to eat it, so I did... it was great, don't get me wrong! 

______________________________________________

That was last night, but I accidentally (well, it wasn't really an accident) fell asleep in the middle of it, so I will pick up where I left off, but I'm going to post this and continue on another one. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment