Saturday, July 26, 2014

Farewell, Youth Ambassadors!

Hiiiii! today was the goodbye-breakfast with all of the 46 youth ambassadors, culminating the youth ambassador exchange program for the summer. ;(( I had a wonderful time these past two weeks with the new friends I made from the lovely 10 sister cities, and I will miss each one very dearly. Thanks to misty + all the parents who helped out and to all the ambassadors for giving me a new perspective on everything...and always a great laugh! I will always keep these memories true to my heart, and I hope we can keep in touch and someday be together again! again, if any prospective YAs have questions, email me at raeraeaaron@cox.net or text me at 6023218409 and I will do my best to help you out. bye !

here are a few photos from these last two weeks and the top one is our last group one from today:)
city hall

disneyland

mexican food


halloween celebration

No comments:

Post a Comment